Election Day is Tuesday, November 8
Election Day is around the corner and it is more important than ever to make your voice heard. Vote for Life!
Early voting is open now throughout Ohio, and Election Day is November 8.
As you prepare to cast your pro-life vote, here are three valuable resources that will help you identify life-affirming candidates!
Right to Life Action Coalition of Ohio
Ohio Supreme Court
Ohio Supreme Court
Ohio Supreme Court
Encourage Your Family and Friends in Michigan to Vote NO on issue
The proposed “Reproductive Freedom for All” (RFFA) constitutional amendment (Proposal 3) is not what we were told it is. It is dangerous for the women, children, and parents of Michigan.
Here are a few of the changes Prop3 would bring to Michigan’s constitution:
- Abortion Until the Time of Birth : This amendment would easily allow for abortion to happen at any stage of a pregnancy, blocking the state’s ability to intervene or to limit this.
- Stopping Investigations of Infanticide : The state would be prohibited from investigating any cases of babies being killed after birth.
- Children Sterilized Without Parental Consent : This amendment grants children the “fundamental right” to be sterilized.
- Parental Rights Stripped Away : Children able to get abortions without parental knowledge or consent. Parents would be unable to do anything legally if they were to find out about what was happening.
- Medical Malpractice Allowed : Anyone considered a “health care professional” could approve an abortion. If a woman is harmed, the person who performed the abortion could not be legally prosecuted. The amendment also repeals laws regarding minimum health standards of abortion facilities.
- Michigan Laws Repealed This amendment repeals and changes many important Michigan laws.
Please watch this informative video provided below!
Encourage Family and Friends in Kentucky to Vote Yes for Life on Amendment
By voting Yes on Amendment #2 – the “Yes for Life” Constitutional Amendment – Kentuckians will affirm there is no right to end the life of an unborn child and there is no right to use our tax dollars to pay for ending the life of an unborn child.
AMENDMENT #2 TEXT: “To protect human life, nothing in this Constitution shall be construed to secure or protect a right to abortion or require the funding of abortion.”
The KentukyFamily.org Read HERE!
Watch video below!
Michigan archbishop writes to thousands of Catholics urging them to oppose new abortion law.
Archbishop Allen Vigneron, who oversees six counties of Catholics in the Archdiocese of Detroit, unexpectedly sent letters to each household registered as parishioners within the area. The initiative stressed the importance of voting in the upcoming midterm elections against the “Right to Reproductive Freedom Initiative” or Proposal 3, an extreme motion which would open the doors to abortion on demand.
“As disciples of Christ, we affirm the inherent, God-given dignity of every person, from conception to natural death,” the archbishop continued. “Abortion is a grave offense to the dignity of the most vulnerable person, the unborn child. We understand this as Catholics.”
Vigneron urged Catholics to vote in alignment with their faith, emphasizing that “our collective prayer and action—and our votes—can help ensure the defeat of this proposal, upholding the right to life and the inherent dignity of all people.”
Cast Your Vote to Protect Life!
Next week, Americans in five states will go to the polls to directly cast their votes on the question of whether their state’s constitution should protect life or enshrine abortion.
In Vermont, California, and Michigan, voters will decide on proposals to enshrine protections for abortion into the state constitutions. In Montana, voters will decide on a proposal designed to protect babies born alive after failed abortion procedures. In Kentucky, voters will decide on a proposal that affirms there is no right to abortion in Kentucky’s constitution.
If you live in one of these five states—or have family and friends there—please share the following information and resources to stand for life in these states.
Ballot initiatives are the new frontier for the pro-abortion movement after Roe v.
It’s time for us as voters to step up and support life.